Job Description Summary
Responsible for managing all aspects of agency marketing including managing the members of the marketing team, establishing and maintaining positive relationships with customers and referral sources, responding to customer requests and concerns, and negotiating service contracts with managed care Agency’s, government agencies, and other payors.
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities
- Directs all daily marketing operations including providing direct oversight of the establishment and implementation of marketing initiatives.
- Ensures maximum third-party reimbursement through effective negotiation of service contracts with managed care Agency’s, government agencies, and other payors.
- Assists the Executive Director/Administrator in establishing agency volume projections in the annual budget and in establishing allocations for the marketing department. Monitors allocation of resources according to budgetary limitations.
- Continuously conducts market assessments and develops a comprehensive marketing plan designed to meet budgetary volume projections.
- Employs marketing and promotional initiatives to achieve budgetary volume projections.
- Establishes and maintains positive working relationships with current and potential referral and payor sources.
- Negotiates service pricing with insurance case managers and other payors within established financial and credit parameters.
- Recruits, selects, orients and directly manages members of the marketing team.
- Builds and monitors community, customer, payor and patient perceptions of Hollywood Home Health Services as a high-quality provider of services.
- Provides leadership in strategic planning including identifying opportunities for additional or improved services to address customer needs.
- Maintains comprehensive working knowledge of Hollywood Home Health Services markets including government agencies, major payor groups, key referral sources, and competitor’s market positioning.
- Maintains comprehensive working knowledge in the field of marketing and shares information with appropriate agency personnel.
- Maintains comprehensive working knowledge of community resources and assists customers in accessing community resources should services not be provided by Hollywood Home Health Services.
- Monitors and reports cost-effectiveness of marketing efforts.
|Job Category||Home Health Aide, Home Health Nurse, LVN, Marketing Director, Occupational Therapist, Physical Therapist, Registered Dietitian, RN, Social Worker, Speech Therapist|